Tuesday, 7 May 2013
5 Great Things About New Jersey with Dov Rand
Dov Rand is a physician. He is the founder of the Healthy Aging Medical Center. The center has two offices in New Jersey. Dov Rand really enjoys working in New Jersey. He thinks that it is a great place to operate a business. Dov Rand thinks that his patients are really great people too. Dov Rand thinks that New Jersey is a terrific state. There are many things that Dov Rand finds appealing about New Jersey. He suggests that if you are planning a trip to New Jersey these might be a few things that would interest you.
1. Historic sites. New Jersey is home to many interesting places of historical interest. New Jersey is a state rich in Revolutionary War history. New Jersey has been home to many famous people throughout the years including: Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, President Woodrow Wilson, and Frank Sinatra.
2. Museums. New Jersey can offer a host of world class museums. The Children's Museum is always a popular destination for families. The USS New Jersey, America's most decorated battleship, is now a museum. The Thomas Edison National Historical Park preserves the home and laboratory of the American genius.
3. Atlantic City. Atlantic City is a great destination if you are interested in delicious food and great entertainment. The Atlantic City boardwalk is a great place to take a stroll or people watch. Luxury casinos line the boardwalk and offer many hours of fun for visitors.
4. Beaches. New Jersey is known for its lovely beaches. Some favorites include: Cape May, Atlantic City, Wildwood, and Ocean City. Visitors enjoy sunbathing, swimming, surfing, and playing in the sand.
5. Whale Watching Cruise. It is still possible to see the majestic giants of the ocean while on board a whale watching cruise. Taking a boat ride on the Atlantic Ocean is sure to be relaxing and exciting as you scan the water for signs of whales.
Dov Rand is confident that there is something for everyone who visits New Jersey.